Take the stress out of filling in forms and legal procedures using our simple, easy to follow, online questionnaire that you complete and submit to us. Using the information you provide ,we will prepare your divorce documents for you. Therefore all you need to do is sign the divorce forms and post them to your local county court.
As soon as you have completed the questionnaire, our professional team of trained legal assistants will provide your documents within 24 hours guaranteed.
No other online divorce company offers all the required forms and court correspondence at such an affordable price. We guarantee this is the easiest online divorce solution.
For more information about our Managed Divorce Service, help and advice:
call (0844) 372 9818 our lines are open 9am-9pm.
Our Managed Divorce Solution Includes
- All Required Forms Completed — All the legal documentation required, completed and checked for you by our legal experts.
- All Court Correspondence — Professionally drafted covering letters to send to the courts along with your forms.
- Arrangements for Children Forms Completed — All the legal documentation required, completed and checked for you by our legal experts, when children are involved in divorce proceedings.
- Personal Case Manager — Your own named caseworker throughout the divorce process.
- Free telephone and email support — We provide free support for any queries regarding the divorce process or the documents required.
- Free Updates & Upgrades — Any document changes and upgrades free of charge.
- Free Help & Advice — Confused about divorce or not sure which divorce service is right for you. Then please contact us.
- Free Postage — Unlike other online divorce companies, all forms posted free of charge, upon request.
- 100% Refund — 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Divorce Costs payable to the County Court
Please note — You have to pay the following fees to the court:
£300 Presenting you divorce petition. This is to start the divorce proceedings.
£40 Decree Absolute application. This is the document that shows you are divorced
Depending on you're current circumstances you may not have to pay the court fees mentioned above. This is called exemption.
Divorce forms included in our managed divorce service:
UK Divorce provides you with every form required by the courts to initiate your own divorce proceedings.
- D8 - Divorce Petition
- D8A - Statement of Arrangements for Children
- D89 - Request for Service by Court Bailiff
- D84 - Application for Directions for Trial
- D80a - Application for Adultery
- D80b - Application for Unreasonable Behaviour
- D80d - Application for 2 Years Separation with Consent
- D80e - Application for 5 Years Separation
- D36 - Application for Decree Nisi to be made Absolute
- EX160 - Application for a Fee Exemption
Our service is suitable for uncontested cases with no dispute over financial arrangements. You must have been married for at least a year and you or your husband or wife must be living in England or Wales when the petition is started.